It is bluedroid.ru policy to work with copyright owners to protect their intellectual property and to ensure that unauthorized content is not distributed via the mob.org. If you believe your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible via the service, you may submit a notification to bluedroid.ru and provide us with the following information:
- a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number and email address;
- a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner; and a statement that information in the complaint is accurate and that complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner. You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this section, your notice (DMCA notice) may not be valid.
If the copyright owner misrepresented its claim regarding the infringing material, the copyright holder then becomes liable for any damages that resulted from the improper removal of the material.
bluedroid.ru will give notice to its publishers or users of its policies regarding copyright infringement and the consequences of repeated infringing activity.
In accordance with the applicable copyright law, bluedroid.ru has adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances, publishers and users who are deemed to be repeat infringers. bluedroid.ru may also at its sole discretion limit access to the service and/or terminate the accounts of any publishers or users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.
Please, contact our abuse team - [email protected]